Bend United Middle School Program
(Grades 6 – 8)
Registration Online via TeamSnap
Below is a breakdown of the steps involved in the registration process:
- Complete registration form. Click on the button below to complete the player registration process.
- Complete all required Player and Parent information. Please note that all players will be required to have a US Lacrosse Membership that is current throughout the entire season (6/2/2019). If your current membership ends before this date, you will need to renew your membership for another year via their website. It is $30 for Youth players. You will need to enter a valid membership number before you are able to move to the next step of the registration process.
- Complete required Waivers.
- Bend LaPine Participation Contract – electronic checkbox required [REQUIRED]
- Bend Lacrosse Booster Club Waiver – need to download, review, complete form, and upload the signed document. [REQUIRED]
- Acknowledgment of Concussion Guidelines – need to download, review, complete form, and upload the signed document. [REQUIRED]
- Registration Fees. $70.00 (Fee includes coaches, practices, and participation in SALI tournament (May 4/5), uniform to borrow and shooting shirt to keep).
- Payment Checkout. Multiple forms of payment are offered (Credit Card and ACH). We also offer installment payment options ($50 deposit and two monthly installments).
- Parent Meeting: Mandatory Parent Meeting on Thursday, February 21st at 6:00 Bend High School Library.
- Practice: The first day of practice is Monday, March 11th. For two weeks we will have two practices a week and then once Parks and Rec starts in April we will have one practice a week (Mondays 5:30-7:00). We expect girls to participate in the Parks and Rec program (deadline to register for that is March 4th). We will practice at Mountain View High School from 5:30-7:00 (this is directly after the HS practice so HS girls will be helping out each week).
- Monday, March 11 and Thursday, March 14
- Monday, March 18 and Thursday, March 18
- Then every Monday starting April 1st through May 20th
- Questions: Contact Greg Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michele Gottschalk (email@example.com)