Hello Bend Lacrosse Family! Starting in early November 2019, your Bend Lacrosse/Bend United auction committee was putting together what would have been an outstanding fundraising event for the club. Businesses, parents and kids were all chipping in to gather donations, sponsors and to secure event space, catering and more. As we got closer to the event date, kids were on the field practicing, energy was high for what was shaping up to be a phenomenal season for all age groups and we were all excitedly gearing up for our first tournaments. How quickly things changed. As the days and weeks went by, together we were saddened at the loss of the lacrosse year, especially for our seniors, the school year and so much turmoil in the world and still so many unknowns.
Our deepest hope is that we WILL play lacrosse soon and that money raised will continue to provide necessary club funds and scholarships for those who need them. When we are ready to play again, these funds will be ready and available, too.
Details on the online auction are provided below:
- Who: Bend Lacrosse/Bend United Friends and Family, lacrosse supporters, and anyone local to Bend (21+ years old)
- When: Wednesday, August 26th (12:00pm) through Sunday, September 6th (auction closes at 8:00pm sharp!)
- How: Online! Registration instructions are provided on the website. Once the auction opens, you will be able to bid on items via the auction website, the Auctria Mobile App (available in Apple/Google Play stores) or place bids via text message.
- Catalog Preview and Registration: BEND LACROSSE/BEND UNITED
- Note: Local delivery in Bend, Oregon only; no shipping; an adult, 21 years+, will need to be on hand for any alcohol item delivery
Please join us, share with friends and family and let’s come together once again…ONLINE…for Bend Lacrosse/Bend United.
You must log in to post a comment.